(And technology consulting!)
With an attention to detail for bookkeeping, special relationships with many software developers, and an unhealthy obsession with apps.com, we can help you:
- Create a game plan for your back office.
- Set up your QuickBooks file
- Find the right tools to help you manage and grow your business
Our QuickBooks Setup services are designed to save you time while getting your books set up in an easy-to-maintain manner, including training you or your staff on day-to-day QuickBooks operations.
With Kildal Services QuickBooks Setup is comprehensive. Here’s what we’ll do:
- Study and evaluate your software and accounting needs.
- Recommend software and hardware requirements.
- Install software
- Design and set up a chart of accounts and the entire accounting package including payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc.
- Determine your QuickBooks starting date
- Load your chart of account and balances as of that starting date
- Prepare a list of the items that you sell to your customers. This list includes services, inventory parts, non-inventory parts, other charges and sales taxes
- Enter your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date
- Enter your ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks & deposits in transit as of your starting date
- Enter your transactions since your starting dates into QuickBooks
- Train client or client staff in use of software to meet their accounting, management and tax needs
- Follow up training to ensure that you’re “on the right track”.
- Periodic review of QuickBooks data to assist in tax preparation and management reports.
How much does it cost?
Before we can quote you an exact price, we need to know a bit about your business. Rest assured our rates are designed to fit the budgets of our clients—small business owners.